If you’re like 99.9% of people in the world, at some point or another your emotions have gotten the best of you, and you’ve wished for more self-control and social understanding. Emotions are like the gasoline that fuels your car. They’re potent and powerful, and you can utilize them to make major accomplishments, improve your relationships, and express yourself with greater clarity. However, much like gasoline, they can be explosive and dangerous if not channeled and handled with wisdom and maturity. Of course, some people are naturally good at this. Some people seem to handle others with ease, and keep their calm, no matter what. Just like those gifted in athletics, artistry or business acumen, some people will always have a high success in the emotional arena. Other people…
Well, we all have room to grow, don’t we?
Managing your emotions improves every area of your life. Whether you want more success in the boardroom, deeper connections with your loved ones, or simply greater peace of mind and personal fulfillment, learning emotional intelligence is a key step on any path to greatness.
When you apply emotional intelligence to your day-to-day life, you will be able to:
1. Identify your most common emotional triggers…and navigate around them.
2. Become one of those fired-up, driven connectors that people talk about.
3. Discover newfound peace of mind, confident in your ability to handle yourself.
4. Develop enriching and fulfilling projects, partnerships and passions.
5. Earn new respect from your friends, family and co-workers.
6. Inspire those around you to live authentically and honestly.